Saturday, February 16, 2013

Review - Elance

With Elance, you will click the "I want to work" tab when applying.  You can apply from anywhere around the world as there are jobs in many different languages posted here.  Elance is set up with clients who are offering miscellaneous jobs.  Some are simple 150 work articles, others, you are writing complete novels or creating entire websites, or even platforms.  The free memberships allows you into one work category.  Myself for example, decided to stick with the writing and translation category.  I only speak English, but I have experience writing.  I do however, plan to upgrade my account simply because I have experience in many other categories.  To upgrade your account would cost $10 per month, will give you 60 credits rather than 40 (you use these to apply for jobs, 40 per month for a basic membership), and it will open the option to add more categories.  Each additional category is an extra $5.

This site is wonderful.  I recently wrote 5 articles on infertility and received $55, though he was offering more.  I offered the price of $55, which you also do when applying for a job.  There are jobs ranging from $10 up to $10,000+ for those with the required experience.  Payment is through Elance and they send your money to paypal once your employer has accepted your work.

I highly recommend giving this website a try!

0 comments:

Post a Comment